Prime Corporation was established in March 1999, initially as a consulting business catering to the needs of businesses who required guidance on the intricacies of WHS legal responsibilities and how they applied to business.
Since then the business has grown to become a multi-faceted corporation with expertise in WHS systems, Training, Injury Management, Electrical Test & Tag and Traffic Management.
Prime are market leaders in WHS consulting, QA Environmental and Sustainability consulting, WorkSafe and Injury Management compliance. Having worked with small business through to blue chip giants, Prime has the expertise to ensure your business is compliant with the relevant State OHS/WHS Act and OHS/WHS Regulations.
As training providers, Prime are able to deliver a range of courses with flexible delivery options such as face-to-face or online. It doesn’t matter if you’re currently in the workforce or you’ve decided to return to work we have a range of training options to suit your needs.
- Prime completes first overseas assignment in New Zealand in 2014 to become an International company. Projects in Hong Kong and China began and have continued since 2016.
- Prime welcomes aboard Dan Offenbaume as our new additional Electrical Technician.
- Prime launched new venture capital division in 2016. Prime Strategic Investments will be a platform for business start-up’s or existing companies to obtain a capital injection or management expertise through debt or equity to support their future growth or business turnaround project.
- Thank you to all our loyal clients who participated in the development of our new corporate logo. This was launched in June 2016.
- Primecorp Test and Tag division has undergone it’s recertification audit in February 2017. It is believed that we are the only electrical test and tag business in Australia with certification in ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001 and AS/NZS4801.
- As a result of this certification, Primecorp Test & Tag has now been awarded Test & Tag contracts for local councils across Australia.