Prime Traffic Management is a subsidiary of Prime Corporation (Aust) Pty. Ltd. and is based in Melbourne. We are an expert provider of traffic management and traffic control service across metropolitan Melbourne and the state of Victoria.
Prime Traffic Management comply with ISO 9001:2008 – Quality Management Systems, AS/NZS4801:2001 – Occupational Health and Safety System and ISO14001:2004 – Environmental Management System.
Why use Prime Traffic Management services?
- PERSONAL SERVICE – a friendly human being answers the phone!
- RELIABILITY – on time, every time
- CREDIBILITY – Complies with ISO9001 (QA), ISOI4001 (EMS) and AS/NZS4801 (OHS)
- BLUE CHIP SERVICE – the customer is King!
Road workers everywhere, everyday face all sort of hazards as they go about their day-to-day business. These hazards can range from the movement of plant and machinery in and around the work site, to road users travelling past and choosing to ignore the temporary signs and devices displayed.
Road workers also require training and retraining in the correct type, placement and size of temporary traffic control devices used at roadworks.
Our aim is to:
- Maintain standardised procedures for traffic control at work sites on Victorian roads
- Provide for the safety of road users and workers
- Minimise the disruption and inconvenience to road users as a result of the works
- Ensure compliance with legislative requirements and industry standards
- Provide clear signage to indicate safe passage and identify risks
- Provide information, instruction and supervision of employees and contractors to ensure their safety at work.
Would you like to know more? Please contact us.