Individuals require the skills and knowledge demanded by employers. Prime Training, supplies the learning that both employers and individuals demand. Investment in knowledge and skills brings direct economic returns to individuals and collective economic returns to their employers.
The Prime Training Difference:
- Prime uses a strategic consultative process
- Training that serves as the bridge between where your people are not and where they will need to be, Prime has a commitment to performance improvement
- Training can be conducted on a one-on-one or classroom bases
- Classes run at 1 Queens Road Melbourne is only 5 mins walk to tram line which takes you to Flinders St train Station. It is encouraged that for classes run after 6pm that students return home with another person for safety reasons.
- Prime will undertake the management of all Government paperwork and correspondence
- Co-ordinating with the New Apprenticeship Centre in signing up initial Government training agreements
- Lodging the incentive forms to ensure Employers receive the entitled payments on time
- Managing all registrations and variations
- Introductory letter to all participants prior to commencement outlining the benefits of undertaking a national qualification and your commitment to their personal development
- Tailoring of Nationally Accredited programs to reflect your business policies, procedures and corporate identity.
|Download Policies & Procedures|