Prime Industrial Consultants have helped many companies with their WHS, quality and environmental management system requirements.
Our company has supported companies whom have had an Improvement Notice issued to them from WorkSafe as well as having implemented SafetyMAP and AS4801.
We also have extensive experience implementing Quality Management Systems including ISO9001, QS9000 and now TS16949.
In fact we have never failed an audit yet!
Our staff are very flexible where we can guide you through the certification process as well as completing the work on your behalf should you have time constraints and/or a lack of available staff to see the project through.
We take the responsibility of satisfying WorkSafe or passing the certification audit. This will then free you up to run the company.
We offer a powerful combination of industry, government and consulting experience and expertise.
Our attributes include being:
- More flexible
- More responsive
- More proactive
- More forthcoming
- More senior staff involvement throughout projects
- More approachable
- Less formal
- Less ‘bureaucratic’
Our culture and approach are what set us apart from other consultancies and contribute to our unique service offering:
- Senior team members play a leading role in all client engagements, not just at the proposal stage;
- Our advice is founded on experience in significant roles in the industries and sectors in which our clients operate, we know what it’s like to be in your shoes;
- We aim to supplement and support existing resources, not to substitute or replace them;
- We help clients define and tackle difficult and new areas for themselves and build their own capabilities rather than handing projects over to remote external experts;
Our consultants draw on prior experience and reprocess in future engagements. We believe our clients should collect and retain value from us to be used again and again.